PractitionersIn this area, healthcare practitioners can find more about our initiatives and access uselfull information about the benefits of mushroom nutrition.
- Seminars Mycology Research Laboratories makes an effort to organize lectures and seminars to improve practitioners knowledge on Mushroom Nutrition. View seminars
- Courses In addition, MRL has developed the a series of courses for healthcare practitioners. View courses
- Videos Healthcare practitioners can access videos from our latest conferences about Mushroom Nutrition. Watch videos
- Orders and Prices For healthcare practitioners to access the special practitioner prices, we request that practitioners register. Registration form
Many TCM practitioners and TCM acupuncturists could benefit from the knowledge of the nutritional benefits of mushroom nutrition.
So as to facilitate this Mycology Research Laboratories Ltd has organized seminars in the following countries:
|Feb 1st and 2nd||Pijnacker/Bunnik, The Netherlands||Mushroom Nutrition: Basic and Advanced Clinical Applications of Mushroom Nutrition for Healthcare Professionals (in Dutch)Medicinale paddenstoelen als voedingssupplement: Basis en gevorderde klinische toepassingen van medicinale paddenstoelen voor professionals in de gezondheidszorg||Wilfried Legein (Lac)Founder: University College of Chinese Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium||Medicinale Paddenstoelen OTCG / De NatuurApotheek||website|
|Presentation on the meaning and the nonsense surrounding the medicinal effects of mushroom contents, a critical approach to research, trade and natural substances.(in Dutch) Presentatie over de zin en de onzin rond de medicinale effecten van inhoudsstoffen van paddenstoelen, een kritische benadering van onderzoek, handel met, en controle op natuurlijke stoffen.||Prof. Leo van Griensven Emeritus Prof at Wageningen University, specialty Medicinal Mushrooms|
|A lecture on scientific publications in which the effects of medicinal mushrooms are highlighted. And clinical experiences are discussed on the basis of many years of frequent use of medicinal mushrooms for various medical conditions. (in Dutch) Een lezing over wetenschappelijke publicaties waarin de effecten van medicinale paddenstoelen worden belicht. En klinische ervaringen worden besproken aan de hand hand van vele jaren van veelvuldig gebruik van medicinale paddenstoelen voor diverse medische indicaties.||Drs. Engelbert Valstar Doctor and biologist, specialist in cancer treatment and founder of the Dutch Society of Orthomolecular Oncology www.ngoo.nl|
|November 9th 2019||Milan, Italy||Mushroom Nutrition: Implications for Neurogenic Reserve: both Western Medicine and TCM Viewpoint||Wilfried Legein (Lac)Founder: University College of Chinese Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium||Convegno Nazionale AMIA||website|
|Metabolomica e Sindrome di Meniere: approcci nutrizionali con Mushrooms||Prof. Vittorio Calabrese University of Catania, Cantania, Italy|
|Mushroom Nutrition and Potential Prebiotic Activity||Prof.Manuela Pintado (PhD) School of Biotechnology and Fine Chemicals Catholic University, Oporto, Portugal|
|November 8th-10th 2019||Santiago de la Compostela, Spain||10 años de experiencia con la suplementación con Coriolus versicolor en papilomavirus LSIL HPV (2008-2018).||Dr. Silva Couto (MD)Former Head of the Gynecology Department Portuguese Institute of Oncology, Coimbra, Portugal||10º Congreso de Fitoterapia de SEFIT||website|
|Mushroom Nutrition Initiates Beta- Glucan, Enzyme and Secondary Metabolite Activity: Potential For Neuroprotective Applications||Prof Amin Karmali (Ph.D)Biotechnology Division Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Can Mushroom Nutrition Increase Neurogenic Reserve? Implications for Neurodegenerative Conditions||Dr. Elisabete Ferreiro (Ph.D)Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Coimbra, Portugal|
|Mushroom Nutrition and Potential Prebiotic Activity||Prof.Manuela Pintado (PhD)School of Biotechnology and Fine Chemicals Catholic University, Oporto, Portugal|
|September 28th and 29th 2019||Albano Terme, Italy||Can Mushroom Nutrition Increase Neurogenic Reserve? Implications for Neurodegenerative Conditions||Dr. Elisabete Ferreiro (Ph.D)Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Coimbra, Portugal||Corso di Approfondimento in Medicina Preventiva Rigenerativa e Anti-Aging Scuola AMIA||website|
|September 15th 2019||Northamptonshire, United Kingdom||A TCM perspective on mushroom nutrition for neurodegenerative conditions||Karel Simonovsky (Lac) Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) (Lac)Czechoslovak SinoBiology Society, Prague, Czech Republic||Annual British Acupuncture Council Meeting||website|
|August 2nd 2019||Baden Baden Germany||Mushroom Nutrition Initiates Beta-Glucan, Enzyme and Secondary Meabolite Activity: Potential for Neuroprotective Applications||Prof. Amin Karmali (PhD) ISTEL, Lisbon, Portugal||39th Annual Meeting of the International Institute for Advanced Studies in Systems Research and Cybernetics||website|
|Mushroom Nutrition: Implications for Neurogenic Reserve: both Western Medicine and TCM Viewpoint||Prof. Wilfried Legein (LAc)College of Chinese Medicine University College KdG, Antwerp, Belgium|
|Mushroom Nutrition and Bioactive Attributes with Respect to Bioactive Activity||Prof. Manuela Pintado (PhD)Catholic University, Porto, Portugal|
|Mushroom Nutrition as a Source of Neuroprotection in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Potential Role in Treating Chemcial Sensitivity and Multiple Sclerosis||Dr. Jean Monro (MD) Breakspear Medical Group, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom|
|Hormesis: Clinical Implications for Mushroom Nutrition in Neurodegenerative Conditions||Prof. Vittorio Calabrese (MD) University of Catania, Catania, Italy|
|Mushroom Nutrition as Support in Metabolic Syndrome Therapy, both Western Medicine and TCM Viewpoint||Karel Simonovsky (Lac) Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) (Lac) Czechoslovak SinoBiology Society, Prague, Czech Republic|
|June 29th 2019||Porto, Portugal||Consumo de cogumelos e o seu potencial prébiótico||Celia Costa Catholic University, Porto, Portugal||Naturales Medicinae 2019||website|
Courses for practitioners
In addition, MRL has developed the following series of courses for healthcare practitioners
I) Nutritional Therapists
Introductory Course – João Bernardo (2 hours).
Role of Enzymes in Mushroom Nutrition-Professor Amin Karmali (2 hours).
Mushroom Nutrition for Individualized Immunonutrition in Viral Conditions- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours).
II) Naturopathic Practitioners
Introductory Course-2 hours – João Bernardo (2 hours)
Role of Enzymes in Mushroom Nutrition-Prof. Amin Karmali ( 2 hours)
Mushroom Nutrition for Individualized Immunonutrition in Viral Conditions-Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours)
III) TCM Practitioners
Combining Acupuncture and Mushroom Nutrition in Select Syndromes According to TCM and Western Medicine- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours)
Mushroom Nutrition in Traditional Chinese Mediicine (TCM) + Workshop- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr Zuzana Vancurikova MD (4 hours).
IV) Osteopathy / Physiotherapy
Use of Mushroom Nutrition as a Tool in Osteopathy / Physiotherapy –Dr. Nuria Lortie (Ph D) (3 hours).
The courses provide protocols to address specific conditions. For more information on these courses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Use of Mushroom Nutrition in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (TCM)
- The Role of Enzymes, β-glucans and Secondary Metabolites in Mushroom Nutrition - Professor Amin Karmali
- Introduction to General Usage in TCM and Contra-Indications - Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- General Usage and Clinical Studies (Part I) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- General Usage and Clinical Studies (Part II) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsk
- The Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM Acupuncture and in Specific Syndromes in TCM (Part I) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- The Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM Acupuncture and in Specific Syndromes in TCM (Part II) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- TCM Perspective on the Challenges to Women’s Health and the Effectiveness of Mushroom Nutrition - Dr. Nuria Lorite Ayan
The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathy and Nutrition
- Enzymes, β-Glucans and Secondary Metabolites in Mushroom Nutrition - Professor Amin Karmali (PhD)
- The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathic Medicine and Nutrition (Part I) - Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp TCM
- The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathic Medicine and Nutrition (Part II) - Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp TCM
- The Diminution of Sirtuin-1 and Evidence for its Restitution with Mushroom Nutrition - Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Mushroom Nutrition and Multiple Sclerosis - Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Thrombin Inhibition in Mushroom Nutrition and Role in Coagulation - Professor Amin Karmali (PhD) / Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Questions and Answers - Dr Jean Monro (MD) Professor Amin Karmali (PhD) Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp
HPV and Cervical Cancer: New Developments
Monro Lecture Series
September 23rd , 2006
- Introduction + New Developments in HPV Screening and Epidemiology: (Cuzack)
- HPV Screening to determine genotype... (Monro)
- Product Characterisation of Coriolus... (Karmali)
- Evaluation of Coriolus... (Couto)
- Multiple Genotype HPV infection... (Bugalho)
Orders and PricesFor healthcare practitioners to access the special practitioner prices, we request that practitioners register by filling in the registration form
We consider the submission of this registration form as permission for MRL to verify the information provided.
With registration, MRL offers practitioners a discount on the purchase of MRL products. In order to register, create an account with your data.
From those healthcare practitioners who wish to source MRL products form established distributors, please find the following contacts for your use:
|Distributor to Professionals||Email Contact||Toll Free Number|
|Aneid UK Ltdemail@example.com||Tel:
01442 261333 ext: 291
|Natural Dispensary Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: