PractitionersIn this area, healthcare practitioners can find more about our initiatives and access uselfull information about the benefits of mushroom nutrition.
- Seminars Mycology Research Laboratories makes an effort to organize lectures and seminars to improve practitioners knowledge on Mushroom Nutrition. View seminars
- Courses In addition, MRL has developed the a series of courses for healthcare practitioners. View courses
- Videos Healthcare practitioners can access videos from our latest conferences about Mushroom Nutrition. Watch videos
- Orders and Prices For healthcare practitioners to access the special practitioner prices, we request that practitioners register. Registration form
Many TCM practitioners and TCM acupuncturists could benefit from the knowledge of the nutritional benefits of mushroom nutrition.
So as to facilitate this Mycology Research Laboratories Ltd has organized seminars in the following countries:
|June 29th 2019||PortoPortugal||Consumo de cogumelos e o seu potencial prébiótico||Celia Costa Catholic University Porto, Portugal||Naturales Medicinae 2019||website|
|August 2nd 2019||Baden Baden Germany||Mushroom Nutrition Initiates Beta-Glucan, Enzyme and Secondary Meabolite Activity: Potential for Neuroprotective Applications||Prof. Amin Karmali (PhD) ISTEL Lisbon, Portugal||39th Annual Meeting of the International Institute for Advanced Studies in Systems Research and Cybernetics||website|
|Mushroom Nutrition: Implications for Neurogenic Reserve: both Western Medicine and TCM Viewpoint||Prof. Wilfried Legein (LAc)College of Chinese Medicine University College KdG Antwerp, Belgium|
|Mushroom Nutrition and Bioactive Attributes with Respect to Bioactive Activity||Prof. Manuela Pintado (PhD) Catholic University Porto, Portugal|
|Mushroom Nutrition as a Source of Neuroprotection in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Potential Role in Treating Chemcial Sensitivity and Multiple Sclerosis||Dr. Jean Monro (MD) Breakspear Medical Group Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom|
|Hormesis: Clinical Implications for Mushroom Nutrition in Neurodegenerative Conditions||Prof. Vittorio Calabrese (MD) University of Catania Catania, Italy|
|Mushroom Nutrition as Support in Metabolic Syndrome Therapy, both Western Medicine and TCM Viewpoint||Karel Simonovsky (Lac) Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) (Lac) Czechoslovak SinoBiology Society Prague, Czech Republic|
|September 15th 2019||NorthamptonshireUnited Kingdom||A TCM perspective on mushroom nutrition for neurodegenerative conditions||Karel Simonovsky (Lac) Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) (Lac)Czechoslovak SinoBiology Society Prague, Czech Republic||Annual British Acupuncture Council Meeting||website|
Courses for practitioners
In addition, MRL has developed the following series of courses for healthcare practitioners
I) Nutritional Therapists
Introductory Course – João Bernardo (2 hours).
Role of Enzymes in Mushroom Nutrition-Professor Amin Karmali (2 hours).
Mushroom Nutrition for Individualized Immunonutrition in Viral Conditions- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours).
II) Naturopathic Practitioners
Introductory Course-2 hours – João Bernardo (2 hours)
Role of Enzymes in Mushroom Nutrition-Prof. Amin Karmali ( 2 hours)
Mushroom Nutrition for Individualized Immunonutrition in Viral Conditions-Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours)
III) TCM Practitioners
Combining Acupuncture and Mushroom Nutrition in Select Syndromes According to TCM and Western Medicine- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova MD (2 hours)
Mushroom Nutrition in Traditional Chinese Mediicine (TCM) + Workshop- Mr. Karel Simonovsky / Dr Zuzana Vancurikova MD (4 hours).
IV) Osteopathy / Physiotherapy
Use of Mushroom Nutrition as a Tool in Osteopathy / Physiotherapy –Dr. Nuria Lortie (Ph D) (3 hours).
The courses provide protocols to address specific conditions. For more information on these courses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Use of Mushroom Nutrition in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (TCM)
- The Role of Enzymes, β-glucans and Secondary Metabolites in Mushroom Nutrition - Professor Amin Karmali
- Introduction to General Usage in TCM and Contra-Indications - Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- General Usage and Clinical Studies (Part I) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- General Usage and Clinical Studies (Part II) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsk
- The Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM Acupuncture and in Specific Syndromes in TCM (Part I) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- The Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM Acupuncture and in Specific Syndromes in TCM (Part II) - Dr. Zuzana Vancurikova (MD) / Mr. Karel Simonovsky
- TCM Perspective on the Challenges to Women’s Health and the Effectiveness of Mushroom Nutrition - Dr. Nuria Lorite Ayan
The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathy and Nutrition
- Enzymes, β-Glucans and Secondary Metabolites in Mushroom Nutrition - Professor Amin Karmali (PhD)
- The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathic Medicine and Nutrition (Part I) - Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp TCM
- The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Naturopathic Medicine and Nutrition (Part II) - Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp TCM
- The Diminution of Sirtuin-1 and Evidence for its Restitution with Mushroom Nutrition - Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Mushroom Nutrition and Multiple Sclerosis - Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Thrombin Inhibition in Mushroom Nutrition and Role in Coagulation - Professor Amin Karmali (PhD) / Dr Jean Monro (MD)
- Questions and Answers - Dr Jean Monro (MD) Professor Amin Karmali (PhD) Nuria Lorite Ayán (PhD) Pharmacist, Acp
HPV and Cervical Cancer: New Developments
Monro Lecture Series
September 23rd , 2006
- Introduction + New Developments in HPV Screening and Epidemiology: (Cuzack)
- HPV Screening to determine genotype... (Monro)
- Product Characterisation of Coriolus... (Karmali)
- Evaluation of Coriolus... (Couto)
- Multiple Genotype HPV infection... (Bugalho)
Orders and PricesFor healthcare practitioners to access the special practitioner prices, we request that practitioners register by filling in the registration form
We consider the submission of this registration form as permission for MRL to verify the information provided.
With registration, MRL offers practitioners a discount on the purchase of MRL products. In order to register, create an account with your data.
From those healthcare practitioners who wish to source MRL products form established distributors, please find the following contacts for your use:
|Distributor to Professionals||Email Contact||Toll Free Number|
|Aneid UK Ltdemail@example.com||Tel:
01442 261333 ext: 291
|Natural Dispensary Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: